Font Size     A
    Contrast C


Go to Citizens Advice Work or follow the links from the frequently asked questions:

  • Where can I get help with a problem at work? - Citizens Advice
  • How do I raise a grievance at work? - Citizens Advice
  • How do I deal with disciplinary action taken against me at work? - Citizens Advice
  • I’ve been dismissed, I think it’s unfair, what are my rights? - Citizens Advice
  • I’ve been made redundant, what can I do? - Citizens Advice
  • My employer has gone out of business, what are my rights? - GOV.UK
  • My employer hasn’t paid my wages, what should I do? - Citizens Advice PDF
  • Where can I check that I am paying/ my employer is paying the right tax? - Citizens Advice
  • My employer owes me money, how do I take court action against them? - Citizens Advice PDF
  • My employer wants to change my contract, what can I do?- Citizens Advice
  • I think I’m being discriminated against, who can I contact? - EASS (equalityadvisory& supportservice)
  • What action must I take before taking a case to Employment Tribunal? - Citizens Advice
  • What is an Employment Tribunal? - Citizens Advice
  • How do I start an Employment Tribunal claim? - Citizens Advice
  • I’m off sick from my work, what are my rights? - Citizens Advice
  • What paid holidays am I entitled to? - Citizens Advice
  • How do I calculate holiday entitlement?- GOV.UK
  • I’m pregnant, how do I find out what my rights are? - GOV.UK
  • Can I ask for flexible working hours? - Citizens Advice
  • How do I start my own business? - GOV.UK
  • I want to become self-employed, where can I find help? - Citizens Advice
  • Do I need a work visa? - GOV.UK
  • What government schemes exist to help people find work? What government schemes exist to help disabled people to find work and make specialist adaptations to the workplace? - Citizens Advice
  • Where can I find out information on training courses? - National Careers Service
  • I am disabled and have trouble getting into work, is there any help available?- GOV.UK

If you have not found the answer you are looking for and would like some direct help on Employment matters from one of our advisors - then please complete the form below so that we have enough information to be able to help. Your information is held in a secure place and kept confidential

Copyright in the enquiry form is with Advise Online – 2015. All rights reserved Privacy policy


Live Chat